terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: Fudge Hair whose registered office is 14 Upper St.Martin's Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9FB.
2. The competitions are open nationally to UK participants only aged 18 years or over except employees of Fudge Hair and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee, however entry to the competition is through purchasing a product on https://uk.fudgeprofessional.com between 01.03.21 (00.01 GMT) and 31.03.21 (23.59 GMT).
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the posts on Facebook and Instagram, as well as through confirmation email that is sent post a successful purchase from https://uk.fudgeprofessional.com .
6. Unlimited entries per person. Entrants must be resident in the UK. Closing date for entry will be 31.03.21 at 23.59 GMT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: •Shortly after you make a purchase, you will receive an email asking for your feedback on your products. •Click on "Submit a review", you will be taken to our site and may be asked to log in. •Once logged in, you will be asked to leave a review. Try to be as informative as possible, this will help other shoppers with their purchase. •That's it, you're entered into the competition.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is the following: • 1X £100 Fudge Professional voucher to be used at https://uk.fudgeprofessional.com . The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer and does not apply to delivery charges. The voucher must be redeemed in one transaction. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winners will be notified through email within 14 days of the closing date. The promoter intends to announce the winner on Instagram and Facebook on 14.04.21. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick replacement winners.
14. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law.
18. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This giveaway is not associated with any other brands or businesses.
23. Fudge Hair‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Fudge Hair shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Fudge Hair also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.