We might not be having the Christmas parties or large family gatherings we’d all pictured this year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t flaunt a showstopping look for the special occasion. With that in mind, here are five Christmas hairstyles that are guaranteed to turn heads (even if it’s on a zoom call).
Five Christmas Hairstyles
1. The Half Up – Half Down Look
The perfect marriage between glamorous and laidback vibes, this half up – half down look is sure to be one of the most popular Christmas hairstyles in 2020.
- After shampooing and conditioning, smooth our BLOW DRY AQUA PRIMER through towel dried hair to prevent heat damage.
- Blow dry until your hair is roughly 90% dry.
- Gather the front section of the hair and tie up in a high ponytail.
- Brush out both the top and bottom halves, then spritz each section will SALT SPRAY to prepare the strands for future curls.
- On the half-down section of hair, use straighteners to create loose curls. Place an inch-wide section of hair in the straighteners at mid-length, then glide the iron towards the ends while turning it away from your face.
- Repeat all over.
- Split the half-up section of hair in two and curl each half using the above technique.
- Comb through with your fingers to loosen the curls.
- Spray our SKYSCRAPER hairspray to set the look.
Fudge Tip: Give this Christmas hairdo extra oomph by tying a thick bow around the ponytail, or using a large velvet scrunchie.