Valentine’s Day is here and that means it’s time to dress to impress. This year may be a little different, but that shouldn’t stop you from looking sassy and classy on your date night. Here are our favourite date night hairstyles for you to try out.
4 Date Night Hairstyles
1. Glam Nineties Blow-Out
Flaunt sassy tresses with this nineties-inspired blow-out. Extra volume equals added drama this date night!
- After washing and towel-drying your hair, apply our AQUA PRIMER onto your tresses to protect from heat damage.
- Work in our XPANDER FOAM to prepare the hair for sky-high volume.
- From the crown, brush the front section of hair forwards and part in the middle (or, if you have a fringe, part your fringe), then section the back of the hair into 4.
- Working on 1 section at a time, roll the hair around a round brush, then move the hairdryer over the hair while pulling the brush downwards, repeating the movement until that section is completely dry.
- Repeat on each section, working from the under layers upwards and in a circle around your head.
- For the front sections, blow dry your locks away from your face, creating bouncy curtain bangs.
- Spritz our iconic Salt Spray onto the tips of your hair to start adding natural waves, then use a curling wand to curl the ends.
- To finish, flip your head upside down and spritz our SKYSCRAPER HAIRSPRAY onto your tresses, working from the front to back, for long-lasting hold.
Fudge Tip: Add an elasticated headband for a nostalgic touch.